15.7.10

Casual summer looks and how to make a scarf bag :)

Hi again :) I had an idea for an new look today off combining a denim shirt (Oasis) with a high-waisted skirt (H&M £10), I added my new aviator sunglasses (Dorothy Perkins-£10), scarf came with a pair of trousers from next and loads of white beaded and pearl bracelets from Primark plus heeled brogues (Delia Metcalfe £60)!

This week I ran out of bags to go with my outfits and I didn’t have any time to buy a new one so I did the scarf bag trick. It’s a really casual, easy and fun look and everyone wanted to know how to do it soo… as requested I have created a quick video on how to make it :)
How to make a Scarf Bag in a Few Minutes
video

5 comments:

Ellaaa xox said...

Wow this is really good, I love the idea of the denim shirt and skirt :) xx

Fashiongurrl 2010 said...

Ooh the bagscarf idea is amazinnn xxxx

Aly said...

Im glad you like the ideas guys thanks :) xx

libys11 said...

you look great!! love the shoes!! :D

Animated Confessions

Aly said...

Aww thanks :) Ahaa I do have a massive weakness for shoes ;) xx