19.7.10

Marchesa and Arty fashion collage :)

Hello guys :) Today I looked at Marchesa's fall 2010 collection and Resort 2011 colllection and as expected it is gorgeous! Its inspired by a fusion of 1920's glamour and egyptian goddess and tribal look.  I have made a picture of all my faves to show to you, all I can say is "I WANT ONE". Sadly I don't even want to look at the price as I dont think my piggy bank could stretch that far...anyway I'm rambling so here we go...


Here is a collage of cuttings from magazines and old birthday cards I did, inspired by all the fashions of 2010. I made it for my room and I bought a basic black frame to make it more professional. I only used 2 magazines and about 5 birthday cards altogether so its a really cheap way to add something more personal into your room. You can do any theme but I chose fashion for this one and here it is...  



13 comments:

Cocò (daddysneatness) said...

I love Marchesa brand and these models are amazing! I prefer the second pic!
I really like your blog, it's very nice, so I follow you! I hope u'll follow me too ;D (if you like mine)
www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com . I hope to hear you soon! Xoxo

Aly said...

Thanks for following my blog I really appreciate it, I'm liking your blog too ;D Aly xx

Lynith Faye said...

I have a blog :D But really it's just me ranting I guess.... hehehe. Loving the blogssieesss btw Aly hunskin. Xxxx

Aly said...

Will follow my dearr :) xx

HorseMadElly :) said...

love all the dresses aly :D your blog is acee!! xx

Aly said...

Thanks :D xxx

black n white ladies said...

and I follow you back...thanks for a comment dear...
LOVE

ladiesblacknwhite.blogspot.com

Sharina said...

Beautiful!! I love Marchesa :)


XOXO,
Shari
http://aviatorshades.blogspot.com

Aly said...

Thanks for following guys :) And yes I think I have an unhealthy obsession with marchesa ;) Aly xx

Jade "Purple" Brown said...

great collage, i love doing them too!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

Aly said...

thanks :) xx

libys11 said...

nice inspiration collage!! :D

Animated Confessions

Aly said...

thankyou I am in love with marchesa :) xx