7.8.10

Emma Watson's drastic new cut...Good or Bad? Harem pants and crop tops...

I was shocked when I heard about Emma Watsons drastic new pixie crop but I have to say it really looks good on her. Luckily for her she has very delicate features and lovely big eyes so she can pull it off. Emma said for ages she had wanted the cut and she finally decided to go for it. Though as always there have been mixed views so what do you think about her new hair??






Here is a new look themed on the new army look and I got  the crop top (with corsage), owl watch necklace and khaki harem pants from NewLook...






9 comments:

Delaney said...

I like her haircut. It's different, but I think that's why she did it. She didn't want to be just "Hermione" any more.

Fashion and Beauty Lights said...

I guess since Harry Potter's last movie is pretty much finished filming..she decided a new look. I am not a big fun of the crop but given that she has amazing feautures, she can rock it!

You look lovely!

http://fashionandbeautylights.blogspot.com/

Aly said...

I agree Delaney :) I think it suits her as just as well as her previous cut but its just so different :) Thanks Fashion and Beauty Lights :)
Aly xx

Mia Delessi said...

You look so cute.


I don't know if Emma did the right haircut, I loved her hairstyle

Aly said...

Thanks :)Hmm Im not sure which of her hairstyles I prefer either hmmm. This will be a long debate ;)
Aly xx

m.fay said...

love there haircut, very audrey. just found your blog, happy to find it. hope you stop by mine and say hello.

m.fay
http://www.amateurcouture.com

Mimi said...

i made a post about this too. :) i like her old hair more, but i think this cut works well for her too. she's pretty anyways. :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Emily said...

I'm glad that you posted Emma's new haircut. I agree with Fashion and Beauty Lights that she needed to break out of her Hermione role. It seems like lots of actresses have been getting the crop lately :)

XO
ScarletLetterStyle

Aly said...

They have :) Also apparently Emma is no longer the face of burberry so I dont know whether that was anything to do with it ? I have decided I kinda prefer her previous hair but sje can puill of. But what will she do when she wants to start growing her hair back?? Aly xx