13.9.10

My Mum has style!

My mum has always been a fashion influence for me ever since I was small. She has always on trend and I just adored the outfit she wore today so i thought she should get recognition for the outfit :) I had to force her into it but in the end she agreed! Its proof that to look youthful you dont need to wear a a short skirt and try to replicate younger styles. here is the example on how to dress in the future... hope you like ;)
Floral Scarf, Tan Brogues, Stripy Top- Dorothy perkins, Jacket-Vintage, Jeans-River Island.

5 comments:

Curves ahead makeup said...

that's where you get it from your mom is a lovely lady great style

Looking Fab in your forties said...

You should get her to start her own blog or perhaps we could feature her pictures on mine LOL xx

Aly said...

Thank you! I will show her the comments :)And replying to "Looking Fab in your Forties" message, I think she'd be a great blogger but I doubt she would have the time! I'll let you know if there are any new looks of ym mums that I love and I will pass them on to you ;) Aly xx

HorseMadElly :) said...

wow your mum has style :) she looks pretty cool xx

Aly said...

Thank you ! Will let my Mum know :) Aly xx