12.11.10

Inspiration Post: Fairies, Cosmic Dust and Magical Places...

Here is just a quick inspiration post on how Im feeling and I added a cosmic and fantasy twist as it seem sto be appearing in as a print in lots of clothes at the moment. I don't know why these pictures inspire me but I have loved fantasy and magic since I was little. I WANTED to be a fairy ;) (Still do). I am trying to do a quickish post and I used pictures that I found before I blogged so I don't know where they are from but I do not own these pictures no matter how much I want to. If the pictures need to be removed or if you want your name here please let me know! Hope you like... ;)











Aly xx

18 comments:

BeautyBlogger said...

Beautiful Pics i love them! x

Aly said...

Thank you! :) Aly xx

Chloe said...

these pictures are beautiful,
now following your blog :)
check out mine? follow back?
www.intotheforbidden.blogspot.com
xxxx

Aly said...

Thank you! Will do :)
Aly xx

Panda said...

These photos are amazing! I love the first one, and the last one. So incredible. The atmosphere is so eerie! Great blog too, and I love your header. Your stunning! Thanks for the sweet sweet comment! So sorry for my late reply, I've been ill! I juts did a new post though, so it's all good. haha. Panda xo

Camilla said...

that first picture is stunning.

intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

Aly said...

Thanks both of you! Aly xx

AnnKiins'♥ said...

Gorgeous pics :D

stephanie said...

Oh I love the fairies. So magical!

THE DIVINITUS said...

1 and 4 especially pretty.

Nayantara Sam said...

Oh wow! These pictures are so amazing! I always wanted to be a mermaid as compared to a fairy because I was OBSESSED with Little Mermaid. And these pictures remind me of that, thanks so much!

http://www.seren-dip-a-tea.blogspot.com/ Please follow me :D

Aly said...

Aww thank you! :) Aly xx

HorseMadElly :) said...

love the pictures so much :') especially first one and the unicorn ;) this is an amazing post xxx

Aly said...

Thank you Elly ! :) xx

sugarfreecupcake said...

beuatiful! *.*

purnay said...

oh my goodness. those images are so very beautiful. i love them. thank you so much for posting.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you'll want to add a twitter icon to your site. Just bookmarked this site, but I must complete this manually. Just my suggestion.

Esperança said...

AMIGA,

AMEI SEU BLOG.

ABRAÇOS DE LUZ DE SUA AMIGA BRASILEIRA