13.1.11

Crazy Prints: 2011 Trend.

I have been very busy so I still havent managed to do an outfit post :( Ive had a load of coursework, revision and Ive had to choreograph a whole dance in less than a week Its been stressful. However the fact that crazy prints are back for 2011 has cheered me up a lot as the creativity is endless when having an outfit and it can be an effortless look. Its all about bright contrasting colours, funky floral patterns and that hippyish vibe. Flares are also returning but thats for another time ;) heres some inspirational pictures of what is about to come in 2011. Hope you like...











4 comments:

FASHION ICE said...

such an inspiring post! love the contrast of colors and patterns too

HorseMadElly :) said...

loving this :)

Aly said...

thanks :) xx

Anonymous said...

Lots of beneficial reading here, thank you! I was searching on yahoo when I observed your submit, I’m going to add your feed to Google Reader, I look forward to additional from you.