26.2.11

Spring Poppy Skirt

I am very pleased to say I have done an outfit post despite how little time I have and the best thing is I saved myself some money yet I ahve a new item in my wardrobe. Anyway I'm rambling so I'll cut to the chase, when I was about 11 I had a favourite dress with poppies on and I tried it on again the other day and it didn't quite fit me but I was in clothes desperation so I made some adjustments and it is now a highwaisted skirt which I love! I tried to update it with my suede schuh wedges, a pearl bracelet, thrifted headscarf and a bit of lipstick. Here's the result hope you like!..



You could add a blazer like my one from NewLook to make it less formal..







4 comments:

HorseMadElly :) said...

niice skirt <3 love love love anything floral xxxxxx

Zahra said...

oooooohhhh very creative my lovely!!!!!!! aaaaahhhhhh school tommorrow!!! back to the world where fashion is locked up and put away untill 3 O'clock :'( hehehe But with your fashion sense babes you'll make the taylornators tartan skirts look amazing ;) I really like your hair throughout and where did you get the lipstick from babes???? That is officially on my shopping list!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxoooooooxxxxxxxxooooooo
professor zazzykins
*smoochiez*

Aly said...

The lipstick is rimmel in diva red and I used clinique lipgloss on top in crystal :) Thanks Zahra and Elly I also have a floral obsession:) xx

Anonymous said...

Не that will not when he may, when he will he shall have nay.