27.4.11

The New Hairband Trend: Twist&Bend

Hahaa, I've only just realised that the title rhymes, but it is quite catchy so I'll leave it;) I have told you already about the company twist and band who supply cute patterned wired hairband and mine came today! I was so excited and I decided to see all of the different looks possible and then you could maybe see how good they are and get/share ideas.. The page for Twist&Bend is http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=144276448941655 Hope you like.. :)


Before the headband amazingness ;)



A Side Twist Headband


Bow1 Headband

Bow2 Headband

Alice Band




And my fave "The winged bow" Headband

1 comment:

Zahra said...

Ooooooh They look great!!! My fave has to be picture 2 :D I have a suprise for you!!!! check out my new blog post and I think you'll be able to figure it out hehehehehe loving shirley the hen in ur last post!!!... oh shirley what a babe!!! gorgeous dress aswell. xoxoxoxoxox Professor Zaz