24.12.11

I'm Dreaming, Of A White Christmas

Sadly a white Christmas will only be a dream this year but it was my Nana's favourite song so it MUST be played! In England it is 3 and a half hours before Christmas so I'm really excited; I hope that all of you in Australia have had a lovely Christmas and you got all you wanted. Sadly I don't have time for a fashion related post as there wasn't time today with all of the preparation for the big day so I took a few festive snaps instead. Hope you like...


think I was made to wear a Santa hat..


Me and Scrooge ;) She will forgive me for making her wear that hat eventually...



8 comments:

FASHION ICE said...

merry xmas!!

Mia said...

Hey, nice blog! you dance ballet ? thats cool,me too!(: hope you'll have a merry christmas, greatings mia ;*

Jacquiii said...

Hey :)
Toller Blog!

Lust auf gegenseitiges Verfolgen?
http://my-peace-hope.blogspot.com/2011/12/22-turchen-weihnachts-gewinnspiel.html

gingerbread said...

your blog is amazing!
follow us?
www.comepushthebutton.blogspot.com

Zahra said...

Merry Christmas :D

Celine said...

Deine Outfit's sind soooo wunderschön und deine Bilder auch!
verfolge dich c:

Lidiya said...

Lovely festive photos, I hope you had a lovely Christmas <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Carolin said...

dein blog gefällt mir ! :))