31.1.12

I'll raise from the ground and I'll darken the clouds. Just watch me fall down, on your heart.

Long time no blog guys, I've been busy with revision and I've had other personal stuff going down also but all is better/good/whatever so hopefully the posts will be more frequent again! A selection of photos and various things about what I've been up to and I'm getting quite excited as I'm almost at 200 followers, sorry to all who've followed as my google account has messed up and isn't letting me follow back at the moment. I'll do my best to sort it and as soon as it is I promise to follow all your lovely blogs back. Okay here we go, hope you like...

PHOTO DIARY-

Blouse-Dorothy Perkins Skirt- Thrifted
Wedges-Schuh

New obsession, Aneurin Barnard- was in Spring Awakening, was in a docu/drama on the BBC about David Bailey plus he isn't bad looking either ;)

Possible new header?

Realised that I looked a lot like Where's Wally with my bobble hat
Just photos of me and my bestest Elly- haven't just shared photos like this in a while but a lot of you commented or emailed saying you wanted to get to know me better so there you go!









Lips look enormous but I like my hair here






Another photoshop thing but hey I'm an avatar

Just messing around in photoshop and with shutterspeeds


3 comments:

Cadi Jones said...

Cool blog! Thanks for following me! :) xx

stephanie. said...

I love your first outfit. It's very simple yet elegant at the same time :)
and a man holding a camera has got to be the most beautiful image haha
it makes him ten times more handsome! :D

Zahra said...

I love the first outfit :) I thought it was a dress at first because it looks really elegant. Ahaha the pics of you and elly are awesome!

Get well soon! :D

xoxo

Prof Z