12.7.12

Prom!

I had my prom last friday and it was amazing but the night went way too quickly! Thought I'd share what I wore on the night and the makeup I used...If there is a need for a makeup tutorial of my prom look then let me know and I'll do one for you!
Dress- Goya London
Clutch-River Island
Jewelled Bangle- Accesorize
Earrings-Rachel Wood Designs








Mac Matchmaster Foundation #1
Maybelline 12 hour Concealer
Revlon PhotoReady Powder Light
NYX Bronzer
Bourjois Lilas D'or Blush
Front Cover Eyeshadow Palette (Biscuit, Mother of Pearl, Coffee, Black Iris)
Barry M Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline One Lash Volume Express Mascara
Katy Perry "Sweetie Pie" False Eyelashes
Barbara Daly Lip Glaze Bashful

10 comments:

Temi said...

Love your dress, you look lovely!

Temi xo STYLISH WHISPERS

NATALIE said...

awe that dress is so cute! love it.

I invite you to check out my blog.
-loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

trendy fashion said...

nice dresses

Cat said...

You look stunning hun! x

THE DIVINITUS said...

Great look, very elegant.

Pretty Mess said...

what a nice blog.. the blue dress looks stunning, the colour suits you very well, following now, hope u can follow back:Dxx Lynn

Zahra said...

You look gorgeous doll!! Glad u had an awesome time :D xx Zazzy

Robots in Trouble said...

you look great in your prom dress! and your friends look lovely as well! new follower!

Jana Manderson said...

Hey I've seen you stopped at my blog, appreciate that a lot! You are absolutely gorgeous, love your prom dress :) keep up the good work xx

Jana Manderson said...

Hey I've seen you stopped at my blog, appreciate that a lot! You're absolutely gorgeous, love your prom dress :) Keep up the good work xx