21.8.12

Levitation Photography

 These are my first EVER attempts at levitation photography and I've seen it on blogs and tumblrs a lot and I loved it so much. Mainly down to the surrealness of the shot but also how complex it looks compared to the reality of what you have to do. Next time Iwould like to get more creative with props, settings and telling a story with it, as currently my images don't say a lot- just a girl in her back garden but its a start I guess! I know this is more a photography based post on a fashion blog but I promise the next one will be completely fashion inspired so let me know what you think!
The dress is from H&M




9 comments:

Gabriele said...

it's so original,these photos!

Please visit www.cookiebyme.blogspot.com

Little Efa Elin said...

Waw! These levitation pictures look amazing! So coool!!

Great blog too! :) xx

Lady Nini said...

This is really cool!
How did you do it?
We love your blog.
Would you like to follow each other?
Xoxo

http://insidemywardrobeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

XxxLoveIsBeautyxxX said...

wow lovely photos! followed you in gfc, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

Clouds said...

Good job on those! They look great!

Jessamy said...

Hey, love your blog! I'm a new follower, please check out my own blog :) http://stashofstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

Chi said...

wow, I love these fotos! they look amazing! :)

KylieR said...

I love this, I couldn't stop looking, I've never seen it before!!!

Hey have you seen the amazing jewellery giveaway over on my blog? :)

lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

Tala said...

omg how did you do that?? awesome !