9.8.12

The Only Day of Summer

Even though it is the summer holidays I still got art homework sent to me in the post! Although noone likes doing homework over the summer if I could choose any it would be art, so I had to choose a theme take pictures and do an initial drawing of one of those images.

My theme was Bohemian Summer and Fashion so I got four of my friends to model for me and I did the makeup, accesories and styled the outfits. Thought I'd share so you could give me advice on what you like and dislike about the images whilst sharing 4 more outfits!

I also was silly and uploaded the images without my watermark so if you want to use these images you should ask me first for my permission and credit me if I allow it. I've had it before where my images have been stolen, uploaded to another account and gone round the internet with all the credit going to someone else! So please, please, please don't use them without my permission as all pictures on this blog are owned by me. Thank you :D

I made the garland myself out of a bouquet of fabric flowers. I cut off the flowers and wove them using craft wire!
Palmlet- Dorothy Perkins
Bralet- Topshop
Sheer Maxi Skirt- Miss Selfridge
Feather Earrings- Topshop
Feather Earrings- Dorothy Perkins
Necklace- Topshop
Top- Fat Face
Denim Hotpants- Topshop
Flower Garland- Hand made by me
Hat- Thrifted
Top- H&M
Skirt- Topshop
Necklace- Partly handmade by me
Belt- Jane Norman
Hat- Thrifted
Top- Miss Selfridge

12 comments:

T√ľnde said...

Very very great pictures. The girls are beautiful and I really like the feeling of them. Great job, girl :)

Rose Canham said...

great post, gorgeous pictures! I am your newest folllower, maybe follow me back if you want @ www.fashionrhapsody.com

Rose x

Yvette Gilmore said...

These photos got me so excited over your final sketch, because it will definitely come out beautiful just like how these ladies look like with their stunning outfits and attractive faces. You just keep on livening up the passion on art.

Beau said...

you are so beautiful! i like your outfits and the combinations are very nice. your blog is very interesting. so im following you :) would you like to check out my blog?

xx
beauthi.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

Really beautiful pictures. I love the one with the dream catcher and the sunshine in the background :) also loving the flower garlands x

ccfashion16 said...

Love and Love your blog! I followed...follow me back?

http://ccfashion16.blogspot.com/

xoxo

Veronica Delarge said...

Hello :o) I totaly love your pics and you are so pretty. I am your new follower, can you pls follow me back?

xLOVEx http://veronicadelarge.blogspot.sk

Rose Mode said...

I love your skirt.

Rose Mode said...

I am following you too =)
I would be so happy if you could like my Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/RoseHeartMode

XxxLoveIsBeautyxxX said...

great post! followed you, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

Chris Ed said...

Wow these images are so beautiful! I follow you via gfc and bloglovin/13, I will be happy if you follow back.
xx chris

Folio said...

These are amazing, so professional! :)